- 73% of online accounts are guarded by duplicate passwords and 54% of people use five or fewer passwords across their entire online life.
- 68% of professionals share passwords across personal work accounts via their mobile device. Half of those surveyed had no password, PIN, or biometric security on their mobile phone.
- 39% of adults in the US use the same or very similar passwords for multiple online services, which increases to 47% for adults age 18-29.
- Turn on two-factor authentication in Office 365, Gmail, etc.
- Don’t turn off two-factor authentication. Yes, it’s a hassle. But the bigger hassle is having your system compromised because you were hacked.