Computer and Information Technology
The Team: Teknologize is committed to genuine relationships that build trust with our team, clients, and community. We pride ourselves on our collaborative environment, growth focused atmosphere, and team-oriented staff who enjoy having fun.
What We Do: Teknologize is a leading provider of information technology services to businesses in the Northwest. We boast in high customer satisfaction and a modern approach in how we leverage technology in the workplace to improve the overall “work” experience for our clients. Our team handles all our client’s IT needs, from design, installation to ongoing support.
What you get: A fun place to work with a great culture with lots of opportunities to learn new things. In addition, you’ll have an opportunity to tackle cutting edge technology and grow with the company.
You also get: Teknologize pays 100% Premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision, you get paid time off, plus 401k and paid for ongoing Technical Training and Certifications. Additionally, we have an educational reimbursement program and tenure-based bonuses.
What we’re looking for: A rock star Support Desk Technician who loves to interact with people and help take care our client’s day to day technical needs.
The Support Desk Technician is responsible for immediate remote response to IT related issues submitted by clients via email, telephone or onsite.
What you’ll be doing:
- Remote and onsite service desk needs
- Monitor, work, and update tickets that come in through the Helpdesk system
- Technical support for Microsoft core server and desktop operating systems
- Provide a combination of telephone and onsite support for business network environments.
- Assist with installation and management of: VoIP Systems, computers, firewalls, databases, routers, switches, printers, scanners, etc.
- Adding workstations to a Windows Domain, installing and troubleshooting a variety of hardware and line of business applications
- Diagnose and troubleshoot printing issues
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management systems alerts and notifications
- Communication with customers as needed to keep them up to date with work in progress and scheduled events
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Passion for teamwork, fun, and exceptional customer service.
- 3 or more years’ real world experience required.
- College degree or Professional IT Certifications preferred.