Computer and Information Technology
Are you a high performance Network Engineer, ready to join a fast moving, challenging and fun career path?
- Found that you hit a ceiling, with your present-day Job?
- Ready to start making a real impact?
It’s good that you’re reading this. That means you’re ready for a change. So are we.
Teknologize is a leading provider of technology services to businesses in the Northwest. We boast in high customer satisfaction and a modern approach in how we leverage technology in the workplace to improve the overall work “experience” for our clients. Our team handles the IT needs for each of our clients, from Design, Installation to Ongoing Support.
That’s where you come in… Keep reading, it gets better.
We are actively looking for a driven Network Engineer who loves to interact with people and can work directly with clients to provide advanced technical support and work network infrastructure and server projects.
The following skills, will excel in this position:
- Provide advanced Firewall, Router, Switch and Wireless support with the ability to setup and triage complex systems, VLAN’s and routing.
- Business continuity planning and disaster recovery remediation.
- Assist with support for Windows Server environments, including Hyper-V, Group Policies, DNS, Active Directory Forests, and PowerShell.
- Actively support client security against current threats ensuring regulated compliancy.
- Consistently look for ways to automate and improve efficiencies.
- Create and update regulatory documentation
- Create and update support notes and documentation
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience working in virtualized enterprise networking environment.
- Passion for teamwork, fun, and exceptional customer service.
- 3 or more years’ real world experience required.
- College degree or Professional IT Certifications preferred.
Now, let’s talk about ‘Why you’d want to work here..’
Teknologize pay’s 100% Premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision, you get both paid Vacation and Holiday, plus 401k and paid for ongoing Technical Training and Certifications.
Ready for the next step? Good, here are a few final details to consider..
We do not believe that, being career-stuck is a strategy. The greatest rewards are reserved for those, who want to be more and then put in the work, to be their best version of themselves. We expect to retain the best, and that’s why we are so bold about what we want – because we expect to find it.