Computer and Information Technology
The team: Teknologize is committed to genuine relationships that build trust with our team, clients, and community. We pride ourselves on our collaborative environment, growth-focused atmosphere, and team-oriented staff who enjoy having fun.
What we do: Teknologize is a leading provider of information technology services to businesses in the Northwest. We boast in high client satisfaction and a modern approach in how we leverage technology in the workplace to improve the overall “work” experience for our clients. Our team handles all our client’s IT needs, from design, installation to ongoing support.
What you get: A fun place to work with a great culture with lots of opportunities to learn new things. In addition, you’ll have an opportunity to tackle cutting edge technology and grow with the company.
You also get: Teknologize pay’s 100% Premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision, you get both paid Vacation and Holiday, plus matching 401k.
What we’re looking for: A Helpdesk Technician with excellent communication skills who loves technology and solving problems.
The Helpdesk Technician should have a tenacious personality with a genuine desire to help others. A strong sense of urgency and desire to learn every day. Finding joy in helping our clients as well as our teammates to succeed is what Teknologize is all about and a requirement for any new additions. Having a passion for all things IT is a prerequisite to make the most of this opportunity.
Finally, the Helpdesk Technician should be a growth-minded individual who thrives on fast-pace and challenge. Those with no desire to step outside their comfort zone need not apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the first technical resource to resolve our client’s issues.
- Heavy emphasis on Microsoft Windows troubleshooting and it’s related programs.
- Exposure to server environments to resolve common issues.
- Utilize our technology platforms to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Documentation of existing and new practices.
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Basic network troubleshooting at all layers of the network stack.
- Basic troubleshooting of disaster recovery solutions.
- Finding solutions quickly for fast turnaround of client requests.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be resolved within agreed service levels.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Passion for teamwork, fun, and exceptional client service.
- 2 or more years of customer service experience.
- 2 or more years of business IT related experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Proven dedication to learn outside of business hours.