Computer and Information Technology
The Team: Teknologize is committed to genuine relationships that build trust with our team, clients, and community. We pride ourselves on our collaborative environment, growth focused atmosphere, and team-oriented staff who enjoy having fun.
What We Do: Teknologize is a leading provider of technology services to businesses in the Northwest. We boast in high customer satisfaction and a modern approach in how we leverage technology in the workplace to improve the overall “work” experience for our clients. Our team handles all our client’s IT needs, from design, installation to ongoing support.
What you get: A fun place to work with a great culture with lots of opportunities to learn new things. In addition, you’ll have an opportunity to tackle cutting edge technology and grow with the company.
You also get: Teknologize pay’s 100% Premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision, you get both paid Vacation and Holiday, plus matching 401k and paid for ongoing Technical Training and Certifications.
What we’re looking for: A rock star Field Network Engineer who loves to interact with people and can also take care of the more advanced technical needs for our clients.
Your primary role as Field Network Engineer will be to work directly with clients both remotely and onsite. You will play an essential part in providing the client with a positive experience. We like to seek out ways where we can help businesses be more efficient, use planning and strategy to ensure their business goals and vision aligns with the best technology fit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage cutting edge IT technology.
- Provide advanced support for Windows Server environment.
- Daily administration of: VoIP Systems, Firewalls, databases, routers, switches, hubs, etc.
- Actively support client security against current threats ensuring regulated compliancy.
- Consistently look for ways to automate and improve efficiencies.
- Business continuity planning and disaster recovery remediation.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Passion for teamwork, fun, and exceptional customer service.
- 3 or more years’ real world experience required.
- College degree or Professional IT Certifications preferred (CCNA, MSCE, CISSP, etc.).