Computer and Information Technology
The Team: Teknologize is committed to genuine relationships that build trust with our team, clients, and community. We pride ourselves on our collaborative environment, growth focused atmosphere, and team-oriented staff who enjoy having fun.
What We Do: Teknologize is a leading provider of information technology services to businesses in the Northwest. We boast in high customer satisfaction and a modern approach in how we leverage technology in the workplace to improve the overall “work” experience for our clients. Our team handles all our client’s IT needs, from design, installation to ongoing support.
What you get: A fun place to work with a great culture with lots of opportunities to learn new things. In addition, you’ll have an opportunity to tackle cutting edge technology and grow with the company.
You also get: Teknologize pays 100% Premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision, you get paid time off, plus 401k and paid for ongoing Technical Training and Certifications. Additionally, we have an educational reimbursement program and tenure-based bonuses.
What we’re looking for: A reliable and personable Field and Remote Systems Administrator who loves to interact with people and can also take care of the more advanced technical needs for our clients.
Your primary role will be to work directly with clients onsite and remotely as the situation requires. You will play an essential part in providing the client with a positive experience. We like to seek out ways where we can help businesses be more efficient, use planning and strategy to ensure their business goals and vision aligns with the best technology fit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage cutting edge IT technology.
- Provide a combination of telephone and onsite support for business network environments.
- Assist with support for Windows Server environments, including Hyper-V, Group Policies, DNS, Active Directory Forests, and PowerShell.
- Assist with installation and management of: VoIP Systems, computers, firewalls, databases, routers, switches, printers, scanners, etc.
- Actively support client security against current threats ensuring regulated compliancy.
- Consistently look for ways to automate and improve efficiencies.
- Business continuity planning and disaster recovery remediation.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Passion for teamwork, fun, and exceptional customer service.
- 5 or more years real world experience required.
- College degree or Professional IT Certifications preferred (CCNA, MSCE, CISSP, etc.).