What Kind of Downtime Can Your Business Afford?
As business have become more dependent on technology, expectations on availability and uptime has grown as well.
Business interruptions can be extremely stressful, expensive both in cost of recovery but also paying employees when they can’t do their work and in potentially lost sales, potentially embarrassing and damaging to your reputation.
Our experience shows that a vast majority of business are either not aware of their true risk or are overly optimistic about what it will take to return to full operation.
Some important questions to ask yourself:
- What’s your current risk and how much risk are you willing to take?
- Is your data be protected?
- When something happens, how much time will it take to get you back up and going?
- When was the last time I did an actual full system continuity test? This is more than restoring a file, it’s about what it would take to be able to do business.
When it comes to protecting your data and keeping you up and going, we don’t mess around. Those situations can be stressful for you as well as your IT professional. With Teknologize we like to avoid those situations all together so we put technology into place that would keep you up and going no matter what scenario is thrown at you.
1. Disaster Recovery Checklist
2. Backup vs. Intelligent Business Continuity
How much would it cost and how long would it take to get back up and running following a disruptive incident?
Click the button to use our free Recovery Time Objective Calculator!